Friday, October 9, 2009

Clarity in the Bawth

Home again because of the bleh. So so very tired of the bleh. Everytime I think I am turning a corner, I find myself right back feeling sick again. What a pain. At least this time, I think it's passing. Not getting any worse.
Decided to soak a while and just dissolve into the bubbles. Hot water, bubbles and bubbles, candle and a slight gentle wind billowing the curtains. Gave me a chance to clear my mind. I realized I am not living the life I want. (duh, kinda the purpose of this blog...)I know what to do, have all the necessary accoutrements, .....you know the drill. I gave advice to my friend last night because she was upset about "falling off the wagon". It was great advice, and as I read over it, a troll popped out with "Hey dumbass, why aren't you following your own advice?" THIS is what floated around in my head while in the bawth.
Tomorrow, I have time on my hands. Time to prepare food and work out. Unless I get a fever and need to be hospitalized, I am going forth from here. Since nothing is holding me back but me, I am getting out of my way.
BTW~met my first goal;) Chest before belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment