Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Moving along

It's been sixteen days since my last entry. Even though I am lax in writing, I haven't been lax in my workout goal. I have stuck with it and am feeling so much better!

The goal patrol bracelet, something I normally would never have spent money on, has been a constant reminder of what I'm working towards and it has helped me focus. I think it has the ability to block the negative "I don't feeeeel like it" troll that resides in my brain. Yippy Skippy!

This past weekend I tried snowboarding for the first time. It was GREAT!! I never made it off of the practice slope, but I didn't care. I kept getting up and trying again. I was sore in places I didn't know I could be sore, but when I got home, I worked out anyway. I even upped the weights because after being so worn out from the snowboarding, I think I need to up the challenge.

Last night I felt a cold coming on. I took it a bit easier on today's cardio and am heading to bed early to hopefully fend it off. I think it is easier to deal with because I am in better shape. Sunday will mark four weeks. First third of the challenge done.
Nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment