Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm baaack...

Thanks to my dear friend, Kathy Blades, I revisited this poor, neglected blog of mine.  I have been gone over a year.  Sad, so sad...So many things have happened.  I could spend time writing it all out, BUT I have decided it would be easier and much more entertaining (for me anyway) to put it in a video.




A year later, I hope that I am a little wiser.  A little banged up, out a marriage, holes in my heart where I miss loved ones, into a new home (apartment), looking towards all the new possibilities out there. Still not down to 100 things, but downsized most definitely.

As I am new to being on my own, I am making an effort to create something everyday.  Cook, paint, write, etc.  Not using dice, no goals for an amount to be done.  Just doing things.  Making the effort.  Could I have done this in my previous life?  Of course.  What has changed?  Me.  And that change has opened up a side of me that I couldn't seem to connect with.  Starting where I am, using what I have, doing what I can.  That's all one can do, wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment