Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday!



It's Friday!!!!  
Yippy Skippy!!! 

What a week...Started our first days of the school year three days later than planned thanks to Irene.  I love to see the kiddos and I love the people I work with, but Lord-a-mercy getting used to standing up in my purty shoes after being barefoot and in flip-flops all summer really took its toll!  Swelling and blisters kill the joy:(  Add to that a late night trip to the ER for my son (who is fine, thankfully), and I am one tired puppy.
So looking forward to the weekend.  Ah-hem, the birthday weekend:)  My youngest son and I have the same birthday and it always falls on Labor Day weekend (Can you say "Cake for breakfast"?). Laser tag, we are game for anything. 

Back in the day, my mom would always take me to the big Labor Day sales and commence to buying my school clothes and birthday stuff.  I still get the urge to buy Op shirts, Levi's jeans and Nike tennies around this time of year.  My tastes may have evolved, but I still wouldn't mind a new pair of  shoes or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment