Saturday, July 2, 2011

31 Days~ Day 2






Two days in a row!  That's a record in itself:)
Cooking ~ I was gone the majority of the day, but my oldest son and I baked a cheesecake.  I will add the blueberry topping tomorrow.  And. actually. cook. a. meal. 

Creating ~ Did I mention I had a bunch of neglected artsy paraphernalia in the basement yesterday?  Yep, that was me posting that.  It makes PERFECT sense that I stopped at a craft store today and purchased brand new stuff to play with.  By the way, I absolutely put the blame on Lisa for that.  She introduced me to Fimo clay at Fine Arts camp and I have been itching to play at home ever since...

 I not only bought the clay, I bought mini metal cutters to use, too!



Baked!
I also picked up a stone mosaic kit from my good friend and made a stepping stone.  I was baking in the hot sun setting it up, so I didn't get very creative.  I DID trade the marbles in the kit for scraps of stained glass I had.  It was really easy to do and I know next time to map out the artwork before I start mixing. 


As for exercise ~ a great game of volleyball.  I even took a spike to the face and lived to tell the tale.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment