Thursday, July 7, 2011

31 Days ~ Day 7

Well, well, well...7 days.  And I am coming to the realization that I am failing at cooking.  I am just not gettin' it done.  And the world is not going to end!  We are all getting fed, allbeit leftovers and this that and the other, but the world hasn't ended, no one is complaining (to me anyway), and my self-worth isn't crumpling.  HA  Take that trolls!!!  Does this mean I quit altogether?  Nope.  Just not going to stress about something I'm not getting done.

As far as exercising, I am kicking butt:)  Got up earlier this morning and even though I was whiny and had to talk myself into getting up, I did what I needed to do.  I have cut back on eating junk~even liquid satan has been noticably absent.  Feeling MUCH better! 

I bought a t-shirt today.  Green.  Regular T.  Because I want to cut one up and then sew it into a new T.  As I ripped the arm seams apart this evening, I admitted to myself that this random crafting is fun but might I be avoiding finishing one thing before moving onto the next?  Hmmmm.... sounds like my usual MO.  That led me to paint a slat on the swing.  I didn't pick the sketchbook back up; knew that sketching would lead to further procrastination.  The swing.  I've got to get it done!  TomorrowTomorrow!  I'm painting tomorrow. I'm painting the day awayyyyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment