Wednesday, July 6, 2011

31 Days ~ Day 6

Great workout this morning:)  It was intense and I was toast afterwards.  My children laughed when I came up for air.  I was soaking wet and kinda trembly.  I looked awful!!!!   Felt like a champ.

The remainder of the day was truly a lazy one.  And that's okay.  I didn't get stressed out about "should be"or "could be", I just spent the day laid back and planning on accomplishing very little.  No trolls taunting me:)  My creative streak consisted of getting my workout journal lined up and filled in.  And trolling some great websites to get some new ideas.
Dinner~ so many good things to choose from~ as in leftovers...I put 'em together and served them up.  I kept putting off the grocery store trip until a massive thunderstorm made it an easy decision to stay home.  So after tomorrow's workout (which will be earlier in the a.m.), I will make that trip and truly cook.  I have really failed in that respect.as far as this challenge goes.
In my mind, I think how wonderful it will be to have a sit down dinner and cooking all of these wonderful meals.  Then there's reality.  No one is home at the same time.  I procrastinate and it's time to eat with nothing ready.  whine  Time to put my big girl panties on and Just Do It. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment