Monday, July 4, 2011

31 Days~ Day 3

When I was in college, I could never study or work on assignments until I had cleaned up my apartment.  The mess wouldn't bother me until I had something really important to do.  Today was sorta like that.  I went downstairs looking for something to start a project I have had on my list for quite a while and started cleaning up.  I actually purged some things that had long since stopped being useful and found a few things that brought a smile.  Nothing made except a bit of space.  The next time I head down to my worktable, I will not only be able to find things, I will have a place to work on them. 

Got a head start this morning and set a roast in the crock pot.  Added french onion soup, onion, potatoes and carrots. Dinner prepared. 

As for exercise, I can only count floating in the ocean and diving under some waves.  My afternoon and evening were spent at the beach with my sweetie and some friends we have not seen in years.  It was a wonderful way to spend the day and I am thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment